Friday, July 5, 2013

WHOA TARGET!!!

I have been off the air for a few days with technical difficulties.  I wasn't able to upload pics on my computer ( I am not sure why it all of a sudden worked today) and I also tried this really exciting blogger app, but it would not let me upload pictures EITHER!! It has been really frustrating and a cause for backed up information so I will try to be easy and not overwhelm you!!


I am counting my minutes before the kids wake up and I must end our special time together, so I will start with what I think was an exciting couponing trip to target!! The goal was to clearance stalk and combine manu coupons, target coupons, mobile coupons, cartwheel, and of course the red card. 

Here are the highlights:

I always love having these in my purse for emergencies.  I dug around and found this one box with a clearance sticker! Combine with an Ibotta offer, they are $1.61!

**Well, it seems that RL had deleted my pics of other great deals!! AGH! I just cannot get it together!  I will just have to tell you about it.  This will give my readers a chance to practice creativity by creating visual representations in your mind.  We are given too many conveniences in life, so I am really just trying to help you out by recharging your brain! :)**  #whatever

I small pack of Poise liners had a clearance sticker for $2.11.  I had a $2 off coupon from coupons.com which made them 11 cents.  I was nervous about this one bc the coupon read "hourglass" and the product did not specify, but it worked no problem!!  Typically carefree liners can be purchased for 50 cents with coupons, so that is my bottom line.  Anything under, I always try to pick up.  I did not have any extra coupons with me (honestly, I didnt think I would be lucky enough to find this deal), so I didnt get to stock up! 

Aquafresh training toothpaste was on price cut for $2.  I had a target coupon for $1 off any aquafresh.  I am not sure where this coupon came from as the coupon fairy (my neighbor) left it on my doorstep for me! Plus I had a .75 cents manu coupon.  That makes it 25 cents!!!! You can't beat that!

Do you get the baby coupons in the mail from target??? If you don't already, you def want to!! There was a coupon for spend $50 in baby products, receive a $10 Gift Card.  $50 in the baby aisle.....no problem!! I had several cartwheel offers for these products, so I really wanted to see if I can get the gift card by spending $50 before the cartwheel!! Sure, no problem! Just have them scan the coupon first!!  Here are some things I picked up:

Target Diapers - They were on sale for 14.20 for a substitute for another item that they were out of stock.  I've never seen this notification before, but I saw it several times on my trip.  I'll tell ya, I use to think this target was terrible but they are really stepping up their game!! I also had a cartwheel.

Formula - Cartwheel

Onsies for Ruddick - Clearance.  This child is growing FAST and I am not prepared!!

Up and Up baby lotion and wash - Cartwheel. I need to make a diaper cake for a couple of friends who just had a baby and these are the perfect centers

Yogurt bites and applesauce - cartwheel

Up and Up baby food - Clearance! I checked the expiration date and there is plenty of time for Ruddick to start eating!

Other great finds included Market Pantry protein bars for D.  They were on clearance for $2.50 for 6! That is huge!  He was paying over a dollar per bar at Walmart!

Market Pantry fruit snacks are regular $1.86 plus a target coupon for $1 off two equals $1.36 per box.  This is unbeatable.

I could go on and on, but the kids are stirring and all of the words without pictures is a little annoying to me.  However, I can't leave this subject without mentioning that my printed out cartwheel caused TWO registers to shut down!!! Everything had to be rung up a total of THREE times!! The manager suggested I use the cartwheel on my phone in the future.  Luckily target was not busy and everyone was very nice about it!

Here is an art project that RL and I are working on for her room.  Use painters tape on a canvas and paint around it for a cool kid created learning tool!  She loves that she made a "L" for her room.  We will work on the "R" next.





Here is another variation of the salads I been eating.  $1 sausage from brookshires over spinach with corn from the cob (30 cents), turkey bacon (BOGO at brookshires) over spinach (always regular price).  Not the healthiest, but cheap and good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment