Sunday, September 15, 2013

Baked Apples.

I had two bags of apples purchased at the bogo sale at brookshires. I like apples, but usually dont like the extra time it takes to cut it up when I want a quick snack. Rl doesnt like them at all, but i've been wanting to try them softened with Ruddick.

So this is what I did:

Sliced 5 small apples and lined them out on baking sheet.

Sprikled a tiny bit of sugar and then covered with cinnimon.



Baked on 350 for about 20 minutes. I watched for the peels to start to brown and curl.




They turned out great!!! I couldnt stop eating them! Absolutely a make again easy snack.

This also makes the house smell awesome and fallish. Perhaps throw some in the oven before company arrives and you have a air freshner and appetizer all in one!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment