Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Better Late Than Never - Deals this Week 9/2

I apologize for this late post but I have good reasons! I had some wonderful guests the entire weekend and had a blast!! I will post on this fun family visit in the next few days. 

For now, I want to get to the deals this week.

Walgreens:

I am so excited about this deal, I can hardly stand it.  Unfortunately, they were out once I got to the store :(  So for the first time ever I asked for a Rain Check.  It was actually no big deal.  A rain check allows you to use the sale price when the store re-stocks the item.



Use $1 Kashi coupon from coupons.com or from the back of a previous Kashi box and score this cereal for 99 cents vs $3 at Walmart!!

If Crest is your brand, this is the time to pick it up, along with a bottle of scope.  Find $1.50 off coupon for scope and 50 cent off crest in the PG 9/1 insert.



Rite Aid:
$2.50 for a 12 pack is the price to look for for canned cokes.  This week at Rite Aid, you can get this deal.

There is also an unadvertised deal on Noxema Shaving Cream.  Sale price $1.99 with $2 UP rewards!! You can get 4 bottles for FREE!!



Buy 2 boxes of K-cups at $5.99 and use two 1.50 coupons from coupons.com.  Spend $10 get $3 ups rewards.



This makes each k-cup 25 cents!! I usually consider 40 to 50 cents a decent deal so 25 cents is AWESOME!

Buy 2 Say Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towels at $5.99.  Use 2 $3 off from coupons.com.  Spend $10 get $5 ups rewards.  This makes each one 46 cents!!! What?!?



Colgate toothpaste.  $2.99 with $2 Ups Rewards.  Use 75 Cent coupon from coupons.com and SS 8/25.

CVS:

Scan the Magic coupon machine for the deals this week!  No extra coupons needed!

Klenex box 88 cents - $1 off PG product from coupon machine = FREE



Soup $1 - 50 cents off from coupon machine = 50 cents



CVS lotions $1.50 each - $2/2 from coupon machine = 2 for $1


Here is a pic of my killer deals this week.  The only thing that would make it better would be several boxes of 99 cent Kashi cereal.  Patience, I guess.



$38.81 worth of product for $8.  Thats $30 in savings just this week! Let's get to couponing ladies! Join the obsession!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment