Friday, September 13, 2013

Favorite Things Friday


Quick post about one of my favorite things. Small town highschool football!!




I grew up in a small town with a big football tradition. I remember being able to go out in the backyard and see the stadium lights and hear the announcers cheer on the golden tornados!!!

Then I moved right in to the beginning of a power house football world. The West Monroe Rebels.

Now living in Sterlington I want to support the local team. The atmosphere is PERFECT! The team can compete, there is just enough people in the stands, and my favorite brand of tees carry the team shirt!






This was a close game, but the panthers showed up and played hard for the win.



Rl looooooves the games.



And the after dinner treats that my awesome nieghbor brought over



R typically sleeps for the first hr and then smiles and coos for the remainder of the game.

Fun times with the fam and highschool football tonight.

Tomorrow.... Pageant day. Remember no judging. Oh, and I ran into a friend of mine from college at the game. It just so happens that she is a JUDGE in the pageant tomorrow. Whoops. Conflict of interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment