Monday, September 16, 2013

Munchkin Market Mania

I am skipping over meal planning monday this week with plans to wing it!! I made a salsa chicken casserole (recipe soon) on Sunday that will last me until Wednesday, so thats almost 1/2 the week.

Today lets talk about kids clothes and consigment.

I looooooove a good consignment sale. Kids clothes and toys are so expensive that it could really damange some bank accounts. Especially mine!!

Several years ago, 2 girls had the genious idea to have a twice a year consignment sale for name brand items. The more shifts you volunteer to work the earlier you shop. I can NOT stand to miss a deal so I absolutely volunteer for the max amount of hours.

So today I spent 6 hrs of my day reaping the benefits of those volunteer hours. Shop! Shop! Shop! I shopped long and hard.

Some of the things I racked up include a double stroller, melissa and doug toys, leap frogs, and v techs!!

Learning puzzles



Boots!



Holiday wear






And of course staple pieces






I get so sad when its over. :(

Bring on fall!!!! My kid's closets are ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment