Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Deals this Week

I was not overwhelmed with anything this week, so this will be short!

I am on the roll with "rolling" my up rewards at Rite Aid!! I was glad to see a couple of great items that we use to keep me going.

Renu contact solution was on sale for 8.99 with $6 up rewards. I used $2 off from coupons.com to make it 99 cents!! This coupon is no longer available, but I have am extra one if you need it!!



I also picked up crest toothpaste for $3 with $3 up and used 50 cents off from coupons.com. Moneymaker!!



With my rewards I paid $5 out of pocket and received $9 back!! I've seen HUGE savings at Rite Aid this month. I have spent a little bit here and a little bit there (mostly tax) and gotten a ton of products!!



In the past, I could go weeks without going to Rite Aid...weeks. Well, the powers that be must have heard my battle cry because it is as if they have written every deal just for ME!! The cashiers typically arent super knowledgable about coupons, but its not complicated and every transaction usually works out.

Remember that the Ups rewards that you have on file will cover your subtotal before tax.  Ups rewards will print at the bottom of your ticket and is the only record of the rewards you have and when they expire.  Keep your ticket!!!  Also, remember that Up rewards can't be split.  For example, you have a $5 reward to use and you purchased a $3 product.  It will not be applied to the product because it does not equal $5.  Once you scan your wellness card, the rewards available will automatically apply to your total (I have amazed some cashiers at how far my total was reduced!).

Rewards expire after a week and a half.  So once you have received a reward you have committed to shopping again at Rite Aid within that time frame.  Otherwise, you are THROWING AWAY money.  Please don't do this people!!  If you have not had time to check out the deals that week, buy some birthday cards or off brand cold medicine.....something that you can use.

Also....if you have not signed up for emails at CVS.com...DO.IT.NOW.  Yesterday they emailed me ANOTHER $3 Extra Care Bucks.  This is free money with no purchase.  I have seriously received about $15 worth of these in my email.  It is insanity.  You could walk in to CVS and receive $3 worth of products for FREE!!!!

I love the easy weeks!  It keeps me motivated and reminds me that this is all worth it to save money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment