Friday, September 6, 2013

Brookshires Deals - Week of 9/4

Here we go again....another BOGO Brookshires Sale!!!  Geez, Mr. Brookshires sure knows how to make a couponing girl fall in love. Sales...lots of them.....on my birthday week!! I don't need much in life.  Just a good penny sale to ring in the big THIRTY FOUR.  I actually had to subtract 1979 from 2013 to confirm I was correct on my age.  At some point, you just loose track or don't care...whatever.



Items I like in the sale this week:

Sirloin Steak - BOGO - would be good for some fajitas!



Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken - BOGO - My go to freezer meals!

Nature's Own Whole Wheat Bread BOGO - (this item typically goes fast) - throw a loaf in the freezer and save for later



Red Bell Pepper - BOGO - I have been wanting to roast one and let baby R try it out!

Brookshires Chips - BOGO - It's Football season! You always need chips!!

Green Giant Steamers - BOGO Use .60/3 from coupons.com



Fresh Express Shreds - BOGO - Use the lettuce for the fajitas

Libbys Canned Veggies - BOGO - Buy 4 and use $1/4 from RP 8/25

3lb bag of apples - BOGO - Baked apples for R and maybe some apple art projects for RL?



There are other deals out there, but this is all I need this week.  Remember that sales always come back around so don't get out of control.  Since I still have meat in the freezer from previous sales and my dad just dropped off a ton of deer meat, this will be all I need for the week!

Brookshires' sales run Wednesday through Tuesday.  The earlier you shop the better the selection, but they typically don't completely run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment