Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pumpkin Muffins

These chocolate chip mufffins are a MUST MAKE. I am serious, like a must make right now. Break all my coupon rules, go to the store and get these 3 ingredients immediently:

1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin puree
Chocolate chips




Yep. Thats all u need.

Preheat oven to 350 and mix the pumpkin and cake mix in a bowl.



It works best with this type of spoon



The batter will get thick so you need to use some serious muscle. I felt my "guns" starting to spaz so I asked my hubs for a little help with the mixing. He has nice "guns". :). He respectfully declined and retreated. He hates all things culinary.



Add the chocolate chips and taste. The taste is not necessary of course, but you wont regret it. So good.



The batter made 16 muffins for me.

Bake for about 15 mins.



The original blogger (mix match mama) suggested freezing for a quick breakfast or adding icing for cupcakes.

These are amazing. TO.DIE.FOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment