Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's Time for Fall

It's time for Fall!!!!

Well, its time for fall decorating at least. We still have a couple more months until we get fall weather.

That amazing wonderous fall weather we get for about a 2 week time frame. I love those 2 weeks.

If we waited until fall weather made its entrance to decorate, we would totally miss the season. So the pumpkins went up in my house!!







After looking at this pic, my arrangement needs some work.


Here is my favorite part, my table.












Now I knew this table would last for only a few hours (this is where we eat), but those few hours meant alot to me. Both the kids were up at different points of the night. Everytime I walked by my table in the wee hours of the morning, I smiled. I took one more admiring look before I cleared it for breakfast (right after rl threw a fit because she wanted to drink from the wine glass).

I will probably reset this table every time RL is out of the house. This is truly the only reason I have ever wanted a formal dining room. Tablescapes all year round!! Oh my!

I'm looking for new ideas for my front porch this year. Will post when I get it up!! Going to pinterest search now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment