Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Meal Plan

What's on the menu this week?  I really have no idea, so lets think about it together.

The time I spend in the kitchen each day has continued to decrease as each week is somehow busier than the last..  Thank GOODNESS for freezer cooking.  My deep freeze has come through day after day in the last couple of weeks and I feel like a genius for stocking it well!!!

Monday:  Defrosted deer meat patties (yay deep freeze) and a loaf of bread (this use to scare me, but it is totally fine).  Add cheese for patty melts

Tuesday:  Tilapia with steamed Broccolli

Wednesday:  I have a meeting, so D is on his own

Thursday:  Basil Pork Chops over Cous Cous

Friday:  Quick PB and J before Sterlington Panther game day!

Have a good Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment