Thursday, September 19, 2013

Deals this Week

This week has been super crazy for me.  I am behind in EVERYTHING  in life so checking out weekly deals got pushed back several days.  Honestly, my Sunday paper is still in the back seat of my car!!

As we are heading into the end of the week, I wanted to point out a few things that I think are worth your time.  I knew that I had up rewards at Rite Aid that expired today, so I took a quick look at Krazy Coupon Lady to find a few easy deals for products I use.

Noxema Shaving Cream is still on sale for $1.99 with $2 Up rewards.  The limit is 4 and I picked up a couple last week and I grabbed a couple more today.



I was SO EXCITED to see that Special K cereal was on sale for 2 for $4 (compared to $3 a box at Wal-Mart).  You will use an in-ad Rite Aid coupon to get this price and stack with $1 off coupon from coupons.com.  Totaling $1 a box!!! Cereal prices have been AMAZING lately!!



Finally, bags of fun size snickers were on sale for 2 for $5 with a $1 up reward with the purchase of 2.  I bought 6 bags and used 2 $1.50 off 3 coupons from coupons.com.  With coupons and ups rewards it equals $1.50 per bag!!



Compared to this Wal-Mart price!!



Halloween candy.  Check!  Ready for the trick or treaters!!

My out of pocket expense for all of these items including tax was $2.50!!! I then received $7 ups rewards back!! You absolutely cannot beat this system.  It is so much fun and such a high to know that you are really stocking up with rock bottom prices for your family.

I am keeping a tally of all of my grocery expenses over the month of September to share with you at the end of the month.  I have been able to significantly reduce my monthly grocery bill and I hope to encourage others to do the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment