Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

Here are a few of my favorite things from san antonio.



I found this in my sisters cabinet. It's beautiful and inspires me to have a tea party. I also want to wear a fancy hat.



If you ever visit san antonio, it is an absolutely MUST that you stop by the Magnolia Pancake Haus to taste the incredible buttermilk pancakes. If the thought "pancakes are pancakes" entered your mind, you are not alone. I thought the same. Then I took my first bite and I realized that not all pancakes are created equal or even similiar. These are amazing!!!!






Obviously these precious babies top my favorite things list. I am soaking up every minute I have with them!

1 comment:

  1. That teacup is courtesy of First Baptist Church of Gibsland! :) Thanks for your help last week! We miss y'all!!

    ReplyDelete