Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MOM THOUGHTS..

Wouldn’t it be lovely if we actually had time to do all of the things we post on Pinterest.  At one time I had to boycott the site.  It started to make me a little depressed and guilty for not doing every cute art project with my child or cooking all of the new “easy” recipes for my husband.  I have not yet mastered the art of simply keeping up with life and now this manipulative website wants to remind me of all the possibilities out there beyond my restricted walls?  Unfortunately, I also have a sickness of being determined to do even more.  I typically feel overwhelmed and anxious of the fact that I never feel like I can “catch up”.  That feeling battles the procrastination side of me that dims the Must Do To Do list and welcomes the Must Do BC I Want To list.  Hence the reason I never catch up.  Those Must Dos remain stagnant and lingers in the back of my mind while I joyously research the best couponing deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment