Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stuffed omelet


On a night when everyone in the house wants their own thing for dinner (cereal, fish sticks, squash purée), I was able to spend all my time to prepare my own individual dinner. It's the little things in life that pleasure me.

Staying true to my "low carb" diet, I decided to stuff an omelet. I scrambled 4 eggs and poured into a greased skillet. I let it cook on med for about 4 min. I added ham, cheese, corn, onions, spinach, and salt and pepper.



I let cook for another couple of minutes and then folded over one side.



I let it cook for another couple min and then plated and added salsa



It was so yummy!! The corn gives it just enough carbs to be filling.

As i was zoned out and enjoying my time focusing on one single meal, RL got naked and was trying to swaddle the baby



And he was all like...."get outta here"



A few deals this week

All for 55 cents plus tax at target



All for $1 including tax at dollar tree



Finally, check out this beautiful pic of my cousin in her mission trip to Rwanda. I am totally in love with is.



No comments:

Post a Comment