Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Target deals this week

Today was one of my favorite target trips. I feel so good about my lot that I can't bring myself to take down this grand presentation to relocate each item to its place. Maybe after I share my finds with my 3 to 4 consistent readers I can let go. Obsessed!!


Here is a list of what I carried home:

5 packs of crayons - 25 cents -used a moble coupon for $1 off 4 up and up school supplies plus a free crayon target coupon - all 5 packs free!!

13 packs of gum - clearance 26 cents each

2 Flavor creations - clearance .46 cents- used 2 $1 smartsource.com coupon (no longer available) - both free

Hydro razor - 7.99. $4 off from coupons.com and $4 target coupon - free

Reach floss - price cut 92 cents. $1 off from coupons.com - free

2 cover girl eyeshadow - clearance 2.18 each- $2/2 target coupon and $3/2 eye products from 7/28 paper - free

Paper towels - $1 - 50 cent target coupon plus cartwheel - 47
Cents

Pasta and pasta sauce - $2 - $1 target coupon - both for $1

2 box of playtex - $6.99 - 2 $3 from coupons.com $1 target coupon plus $5 giftcard back - 99 cents per box

The rest is a collection of other items using target coupons!! So much fun!!

Dinner tonight consisted of a hamburger patty topped with provolone cheese, sautee mushrooms and onions plus a side of corn. Nothing too exciting here.



Then RL and I worked on making straight lines.  Ruler 19 cents from Walgreens this week. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment