Monday, July 29, 2013

Deals this Week - July 29th

First off....Happy Bday to D!! The kids wanted to represent well this morning, so "they" decided on daddy themed outfits.



RL is really starting to understand birthdays and was very happy to offer her Leap Frog cake to D to "blow out" the candles.  Of course, he didn't "do it right" so she had to quickly come to his rescue.  She also made him a card.  I pulled out all of our art supplies and she chose her materials.  I gave her a picture of herself to glue and she insisted that it wasn't complete without a picture of mamma and daddy.  She didn't mention Ruddick.  Poor baby.





The deals....


It is a big week in the couponing world.  So big that I once again left the house at 6:30 AM on Sunday morning to catch the sales.  I had a few things to pick up from Wal-Mart and then on to Walgreens and Rite Aid.  I have mentioned several times that I don't often find great deals at Rite Aid, but they proved me wrong this week.




Use 75 cents from pg 7/7 or 50 cents from pg 7/28. This is a moneymaker and can be done twice



Use chexmix coupon from coupons.com. Makes them 75 cents a bag!



2nd foods 2 packs are $1.79. So with the up rewards, its 29 cents each 2 pack. You can get 4 rewards!



Use $1 coupon from coupons.com to equal a free toothbrush! The limit is 2.


Finally, free school supplies. The monroe rite aid had a very low supply. You can do this deal once.

Here is my presentation.



Fun times!!

I picked up a few things a walgreens. There is a $2 coupon on coupons.com for a 2 pack reach toothbrush and you also get $2 rewards. This is a $1 moneymaker. I also got 10 folders for 10 cents each and a dozen eggs for 99 cents!


>These are the best
deals in my opinion at Rite Aid this week.It makes it worth the trip.After paying tax and then subtracting what you got back, the cost is around $5. Since I had previous Up rewards to use on my purchase, I paid about $16 out of pocket and received about $23 in Up rewards. This means
I will be stalking great deals at Rite Aid for the next couple of weeks to use my rewards.



No comments:

Post a Comment