Thursday, July 25, 2013

Learning new things

I am so excited to be in san antonio visiting with my sis and her baby boy john as well as mom, brother n law, and nephew john. I brought Ruddick with me and he did great on his first flight ever!! He slept through most of the time!!

I am learning so many new things while visiting. I love to inspect my friends and families homes. Not in a judgy way but in a desire to search for new ideas kind of way. Some friends know this about me and encourage me in a walk through their home. Some even get offended if I dont take notice of something they are especially proud of. For my more sensitive friends, I make my observations in secret. No need to risk a friendship due to my constant curiosity.

So let's move on to some new things I've learned.

Groovebook


This is an app that makes 100 of your moble pictures into a book each month! For 2.99 a month, I am so excited to have a rolling record of my kids activities with such ease.

Learning colors


My 2 year old nephew is a genius! I'm teaching him to say so himself! So, my sis must be doing something right, right? Therefore, I'm taking notes. Here are her Colored circles in the kitchen as a constant and fun reminder when learning colors.

New blogs:

Mix match mama



Plain chicken



And my child can now push up all the way!



Thats all for now, but I still have another day to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment