Monday, July 8, 2013

IT'S ON HIS FEET!

Sunday morning I got up early to hit up CVS as they unlocked the doors to score a couple of good deals.  Here is the break down if you are not following me on instagram (which you should be...look up now, randomjules).

CRAZY.....YES I AM!!

Venus razor regular $7.29 - this week $2 extra bucks plus $5 coupon from newspaper. .29 cents

Herbal Essence on sale for 2 for $5 - coupon from PG 7/7 for $5 off any clariol product FREE

   ****They are no longer accepting this coupon for this product***

Tampons on sale for 3.99 with $1 extra bucks plus $2 coupon from PG 7/7 .99 cents

With tax the total was $3 and I had a previous $3 extra buck so my out of pocket was 0!!!



Typically, when I arrive home from errands D meets me in the garage.  It's like he bolts to the door the minute he hears the garage door open to swiftly hand over the primary parenting household duties.  Sunday was no different.  Before I even turned off the car he was walking outside with a disturbing look on his face and holding something firmly in the air.  Puzzled, I took a closer look through the windshield.  I could see him mouth the words "....yeah...".  Was that what I thought it was?? Yep...poop.

The story went like this....He went into RL's room to get her up for the day and he was met by an odor that is all to familiar to a potty training parent.  Rl was bottomless and hanging out by her dresser admiring her morning hair and D prepared himself to take off her sheets and clean up the mess.  All of a sudden he hears RL snicker just as he takes his last step and lands his bare foot directly on her morning prize.  Yep, you guessed it folks.  Poop all in between the toes.  GROSS!!!!

RL thinks this is hillarious and can not wait to tell me that "daddy got poo poo on his feet".  She has reminded us of this many times since then.  I did my best not to laugh at this story from both parties.  I don't want to taunt poo poo footed Daniel and I don't want to encourage the behavior of RL.  I sternly reminded RL of where we need to poo poo and we should always call mama or daddy when she is in her room.  She agreed and starting singing her poo poo song and dance.  Video coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment