Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

A while back I scored multiple boxes of free Jello-O pudding at Family Dollar.  Now, I needed to decide what I was going to do with all of this pudding!!  So, of course like any intelligent woman would do, I searched pinterest.
There were a ton of ideas and I settled on a recipe for chocolate chip pudding cookies!!  I adjusted a recipe from "What Megan's Cooking"


Ingredients:

1 stick of butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
3.4 oz pkg instant chocolate  pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tbl vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips

directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.

In a separate bowl mix together the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.

Roll the dough into balls and place. Bake for about 10-15 depending on the bakeware you use.

**I used my pampered chef stoneware.  I find this to make an amazing difference when cooking cookies.  I highly recommend if you bake alot of cookies!!




They were a hit!! I brought them to a neighborhood porch party and another batch to work and they were gone in a flash!! People commented on the texture and the fact that they were not overly rich.  Let me also add the the dough was awesome!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment