Sunday, August 18, 2013

Meal Plan This Week - 8/18

Below is my menu plan for the week.  Meals are based on what is available in my kitchen. :)


Sunday - Spaghetti!!

**Pasta - BOGO brookshires
**Pasta Sauce - BOGO brookshires - I will use any kind of pasta sauce and add mulitple      ingredients to make it taste the way we like it.  Recipe coming soon
**Meat - My deer hunting daddy :)
**Fresh Lima Beans - splurge from local market

Monday - Left overs

Tuesday - Roast in the crock pot with steamed squash (sliced on Sunday), and rice

**Roast - BOGO brookshires with coupon - (purchased for around $2)

Wednesday - Work Late - Salads

Thursday - Turkey Burgers (make extra)

**Turkey Meat - BOGO Brookshires

Friday - Leftovers

Weekly meal planning is something I implemented when I went back to work after my second child.  It has relieved so much stressed knowing that I have a plan for the week and no need to run to the grocery store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment