Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meal Plan for the Week

I thought I would try and post my weekly meal plan for examples on how I cook with what I have or based on sales. I try to always have a plan by the close of Sunday. Planning helps me stay strong against the temptation of picking something up. We do go out to eat on occassion (which is super important to me since my
Husband doesn't cook), but I like to save it for a no rush weekend night without the looming bedtime hanging over my head.

This week...

Monday: Crockpot honey mustard chicken (bogo chicken/brookshires) with roasted zucchini

*defrost meat for Tuesday*

Tuesday: manwhich (meat already cooked in freezer), bread in freezer from previous target sale (Paid 20 cents), topped with cheese (bogo).

Wednesday: some type of crockpot pork chops (bogo) with squash

Thursday: leftovers (my favorite)

Friday: ham/turkey salads (both items bogo) - add carrots (bogo) and celery

What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment