Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Deals This Week - 8/12

There are not a ton of great deals at the drugstores this week.  Unfortunately for me, I saw several different deal options at Target.  I will take a few days to decide if I will try again with my coupons or walk away.  This decision is still pending.

Let's get to whats out there at the drugstores:

Rite Aid:

This is our staple household cereal that sells for $3 a box at Wal-mart.  This Ups Rewards makes it $2 each!!



Bic School supplies on sale for 99 cents.  Use $1 off Bic product from 8/4 and it will be FREE!


Other school supplies are on sale for 29 cents - the current comparable prices - notebook is 17 cents at target, crayons or 25 cents at target, and folders are 7 for $1 at Office Depot and Walgreens.  The other items listed are a pretty good deal.



Walgreens:

Folders


Water on sale again! Great price
The price was 4.99 a few weeks ago!


Chex Mix - Without coupons it will be 1.09 a bag to include the rewards points.  If you have been collecting coupons you should have a few on hand.



The comparable price at Wal-Mart



Wal-Mart:

It's always handy to have a calculator in your purse to quickly calculate price per diaper, ounces, etc.  I hate having to use my iphone for this, so here is a calculator on sale....for the hunter in you :)



Did you see this coupon in your paper?



 If you can get your hands on two of these you can get this dressing for a great price at Brookshires before Wednesday! They are BOGO!

Check out my savings at Brookshires this week!!



Sure these are savings on brookshires prices, but there is still a significant amount of savings here compared to Wal-mart prices.

I will post some Target deals later this week.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment