Thursday, August 15, 2013

Deals at Wal-Mart 8/15

I was very excited leaving Wal-Mart today and it renewed my couponing spirit after my terrible experience at Target.  I watched my subtotal come down from $69  to $38!



Awesome, right?

Let me give you a run down:

Birds Eye - Recipe Ready -Frozen Chopped Bell Peppers-$1-$1 coupon from birdseye.com - FREE Great item for cooking

Birds Eye - Recipe Ready - Frozen Chopped Celery - $1.17 -  $1 coupon from birdseye.com - .$17  Great item for cooking

Teena 40 pack Liners - $4.97 - $5 coupon from paper - FREE (3 cents MoneyMaker)

Bic White Out - $.97 - $1 coupon from 8/4 paper - FREE (3 cents MoneyMaker)  Great item to donate

2 Pack Elmers Glue - $.50 - Ibotta offer .$50 - FREE  Great item to donate

Kikkoman Fried Rice Seasoning - $.78 - $1 coupon from smartsource online - FREE (22 cents
moneymaker)  I've tried this and really enjoyed it

9 cans of Gillette Shaving Cream - $15.48 - Use 3 $6 off Gillette Shaving Prep from 8/11 - FREE ($2.52 MoneyMaker!)  So many art projects!!!

2 Kashi Cereal - $5.76 - $1/2 from target.com $4.76
    ***This is an item that has to be purchased regardless of a sale.  I try to stock up when     available***

9 Jars of Baby Food - $4.50
    ***This item rarely goes on sale.  There are very very rare opportunities to get them for free or 33 cents a      jar.  Unfortunately, I am not able to stock enough to avoid full price ***

2 boxes of baby cereal - $3.00
   ***They were out of the parent's choice brand which is 25 cents less ***

Pompien White Wine Vinegar - $1.92 - Use $.55 cents from smartsource online - $1.37  Great item for cooking

Dog Treats - $1.98 - (Had a coupon for #3/3 Purina brand, but after comparing prices this brand was cheaper even with the coupon)

Easy Up Pampers Box - $24.94 - $1.50 from coupons.com - $23.44

***Apparently, I accidentally bought some extra glue sticks for $2.97!!! Those will be returning.***

So...Subtotal $36.01 for $66.98 worth of products (at Wal-Mart prices!)

The items that we must have carry the majority of the load with the total of baby items and cereal costing $35.70.  So the total for EVERYTHING else is THIRTY ONE CENTS!!! Wow!!!!!



Not pictured the two frozen birds eye products.

You might have heard (or read) me mention that my hubs has challenged me to keep the grocery bill to a minimum this month (so not stock piling unless free)  I am right on track and will give a break down at the end of the month.  I don't count diapers in my month grocery shopping bill, so with tax today I spent $21!!  Getting ready for the shopping trip took me about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment