Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mr P's Tee's. Trust me..You Will LOVE Them

I have a good friend who is an AMAZING artist, a creative designer, and just an overall great person to be around.  Check out this picture she painted for our living room...



Amazing, right??

About a year ago she began a tshirt company with her husband.  They are locally inspired and range in sizes from baby to adult.  Here are some pics of my family sporting her line.















Let me tell you what I love about these shirts.  They are hands down the most comfortable piece of clothing you could ever put on your body.  I am not kidding.  I did not know this comfort existed until I bought my first Mr. P's Tees (named after her son Pierson).  Wooded animals or garbage munchers not exactly your style? Mine either....but it doesn't matter. Think comfort people.  My sister recently pointed out that every time she sees me, I am wearing this shirt.  You may even catch me with 3 day old spit up covering the front because I cannot bear to go one day without slipping on this shirt after work.   Maybe I should consider purchasing another shirt??

Exactly...in walks the sale promo...


Thats right...she is having her first big sale! I cannot wait!! D will be out of town and I am usually a hermit when I'm left with both kids, but I CAN.NOT. miss it!  I must be there first for the best inventory.  So I will load R up in my new ergo, dangle a promise of ice cream for good behavior over RL, and GO SHOPPING!! &nbsp

;I strongly encourage you to check out her line and try on a piece of goodness.  You will not be sorry. If you are not in town look it up on facebook!!

No coupons needed......it's a sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment