Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter ONE derland

I am still in love with all of the after Christmas sales that I keep seeing! These sales not only help us prepare for next year, they have helped ME plan my son's FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!


As I was browsing through the hobby lobby aisles, I came up with the fantastic theme for his party planned for Jan 28th.  Winter ONE derland!!!! How cute will this be!!!  So, immediately I start looking for snow, snowflake, blue, and white decor! 


I had no idea how much I would find and I kinda got carried away. This house will be decorated to the core in all things winter. I cant wait!!!

Here are some things I found between target and hobby lobby.















And then walmart.....














THEN I remembered all of the things I stocked up on at the Fill a Bag sale at the Paper Market



Can you believe this???

So if you happen to need to throw a one year old birthday party in the next couple of months, get out and shop!!

No one year olds? What about a frozen themed party? If you have seen the movie you know that kids would love it!!

Sales will probably wrap up this weekend so hurry out and see what you can find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment