Thursday, January 16, 2014

UPdated - Target? Now with pics.

Here are some items available (pics from amazon)



Listed for 46 on amazon. Target for 15


Target $12 (similiar version)


Target less than $20 (still 50 off)


Target 6.88


Target around 7

Updated!!



It is here!!!!! Our Monroe store is mark down to 70%!! There are still a few big items that just got marked to 50 (frozen  and a few barbies), but everything else was 70!!!



Run to your target and score what you can! It is a big sale and it is clearing out fast! Remember: Easter Baskets, Birthdays, Vday, Friends Birthdays, Christmas, Christmas donations!! I'll try to post some pictures later!



**************





Is it today? Someone please tell me if the toys are 70%? I am so over the anticipation.



It looks like some stores are marked down and some are not.  After calling the Monroe store, we didn't get information that I feel confident about.  They told us that some were marked 30/50/70, so not the big 70 mark down I was looking forward to seeing.



I will check around 11 and get back with more information.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment