Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Deals this Week

Here is a few highlights for this week!

Before I get started, let me just APOLOGIZE for the sideways pics.  I don't know why its happening or how to fix it.  I will work on this so you don't go cross-eyed!

Target Diapers - Luvs coupons available in the paper and coupons.com PLUS an IBOTTA offer


CVS Deals:  If you don't have a stock of mouthwash, PLEASE do not pay full price.  You should see this coupon in last Sunday's paper.


Add a $1 off coupon from the paper (and I believe also available on coupons.com) and this toothpaste is FREE.  Again I beg, do NOT pay full price!!


Here is my JAM at Walgreens!  Wheat thins on sale for $2 (compared to 2.50 at Wal-Mart).  This coupon did not appear in our Sunday paper so I ordered from coupondede.com.  They d
idn't come in in time to hit the Brookshires sale (I ordered late), but there is plenty of time before expiration!



Coupon available in last weeks paper (it is small so I almost missed it)


Iron? Probiotic?  Good items to donate!


Tomorrow I'm going to give a personal financial breakdown of my grocery spending this week!  I also want to get back to posting some recipes.  I have had some winners!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment