Monday, January 27, 2014

Brookshires

I'm going to get straight to Brookshires since there are only 2 days left in the sale.

Here are a few things I found that I liked.



I need to check the prices on the dog food, but a few weeks ago there was a coupon for $2 off in the paper. I would love to combine that with the extra points!!


Turkey bacon and sausage coupon on coupons.com


Yay wheat thins! Compared to 2.50 at walmart!





I am really loving the points bonus!  Now that I have my mom SUV, I am feeling the major pains of gas.  Wait...let me clarify.  Car gasoline is what I am speaking of.



I had someone ask me recently when Brookshires re-stocks.  She says that alot of times when she is able to get to the store they are out of the product she needs (on sale).  I have had this happen to me a few times specifically with bread.  So, I researched the answer.



There is not a specific day they restock, but it would most likely be on the weekends.  However,  you CAN ask for a Raincheck for the products that are cleared out.  If you are not familiar with rainchecks, it is basically an IOU.  The cashier will complete a little form  and you may purchase the item at the sale price when it is back in stock.  If you have a coupon for the product, you may use that as well if it has not expired once it is restocked.



This is good to know.  I have used a raincheck at the drugstores before, but honestly did not know it was available at Brookshires! We are learning together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment