Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Deals this Week

I am feeling pretty good after the Brookshires sale and anxiously anticipated the Target sale, so I don't plan on putting much effort into the drugstores.  I am skipping CVS all together.  If you do happen to stop there this week, make sure to pick up a free piece of candy.  Just scan your cvs card at the magic coupon machine and the coupon should print out.  The candy is typically located next to the machine.  I am also skipping Rite Aid.  To walgreens it is this week!!

Walgreens:

Emerguxcemtric 8 Hours of Energy - $8.00 - Receive $8 Register Rewards - Free (about 80 cents with tax) - Energy shots are not my thing, but my husband likes them on the weekend.  80 cents is significantly cheaper than the ones he typically buys (and will regardless if they are one sale), so I will pick this item up for him.

Rescue Natural Stress Relief Gum - $4.99 - Receive $4.99 Register Rewards - Free (about 40 cents with tax)
-The reviews are pretty decent, so I am willing to try it for free

Dawn Dish Liquid - .99 cents - Use .50 off from PG 12/29

To save on out of pocket expenses I will do the following.

Transaction #1 - Purchase the Stress Relief Gum and the Dawn.  Use my previously earned 5,000 points which equals $5.  Get back $4.99

Transaction #2 - Purchase energy shot - use $4.99 RR pay around $5 and get $8 back.

Now today is supposedly the Eve to the big Target sale.  Will it be or will it won't? I checked out my inventory today and it is chipping away and I am getting really anxious.  Some things I wanted are still in stock and others aren't :(  I just need it to get here already!!!! Let's move those toys OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment