Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Deals this Week

I want to start off by pointing out a few good coupons in Sunday's paper.  We only got a Smart Source, but I like what I saw.

**Sorry for they sidewayness**

















I also like these on coupons.com. What! What! I have never seen this silk coupon before (other than almond)





Look at this great CVS deal on drinks!!!



Compared to the Target price.  Boooo....not a good a price!




Walgreens had a couple of things for review:







I will not judge you if you need any of the below products.




Moving on to other topics....

I am in major planning mode for Ruddick's first bday party.  Here is a little sneak peak.




While we are on the subject of Ruddick, I need to get this off my chest.  Did you know the owner of a blog can see how many reads he/she gets for each post?  Yes, I track this.  It keeps me motivated to post almost everyday.  You know whats sad? My "Ruddick is one" post had a 75% decline compared to all of my other posts.  Its sad isn't it?  I know that I am used for my knowledge, but really I am not that good of a blogger.  However, he is THAT cute of a kid!!!!!! So let's just rewind for a minute and go back and view the Ruddick overload of his 1st bday post.


Here is a bonus.  If you don't know me and are wondering why my child has such a "unique" name.  Ruddick is my maiden name.  My sister and I have no brothers and there is noone in the immediate family that will carry the name.  So Ruddick Luke Emory was chosen.  His initials are also my husband's father's initials that passed away years ago.  My daughter has his initials as well.



Okay...now that you know more. Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment