Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ruddick is ONE!!!

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Ruddick. Happy Birthday to you!!!

This baby boy was boy at 36 weeks and weighed in at 6lb 4oz.  He spent 7 days in the NICU and charmed all of the nurses.


 Looking rough, I know. Don't judge.



Yo...peace!

Since mommy wasn't at home, daddy dressed RL like this....Yeah, in public.

 This our first day home with sissy!!


Bless his heart had to go back into the hospital at 2 weeks old with RSV.  Hard time for mama and baby.





Okay...so this one is not really a picture of Ruddick.  It is a shameless memory of  my "affair" with Colton.  However, I nursed Ruddick in the parking lot throughout the day so its kind a related right??

















I totally warned you that you would be bombarded!!! I wish everyone a good day and if you are feeling sad.....just think of this baby boys adorable face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment