Friday, January 10, 2014

Brookshires - BOGO!!

This week's BOGO for a penny Brookshire's sale is pretty top notch! I'm not going to post on all the good deals, but highlight a few.  Clearly, what you use in your household are the items are the best deals for YOU.  I am often asked the question if you can use 2 coupons or $1/2 coupons on the BOGO items.  The answer is YES at my local Brookshires.  I do not know if that is a cooperate rule or not.  All I know is that I have always given them my stack and they have always scanned perfectly!!!

So given these rules, here are your deals!

Hormel Pork Loin - BOGO - Use 2 $1 coupon available on coupons.com.

Jeanie O Turkey Products - BOGO - $1/2 located on coupons.com and 1/5 paper.

Gortons Fish Sticks - BOGO - $.50/1 from 1/5 paper

Kraft Fresh Take - BOGO - **We need to check the price on this item.  The coupons just expired, but you can often get this product at Wal-Mart for just 99 cents with a coupon.  I LOVE this!! If it is over $1, I would wait it out.

Pillsbury Grands - BOGO - coupon from 1/5 paper makes them 80 cents each

I always love BOGO lettuce, cheese, any kind of produce!!

I encourage you to take a little extra time (I know it is hard, but it will make you feel so relaxed.  Or maybe thats just me) to browse the aisles.  Not everything on sale makes the paper ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment