Saturday, February 18, 2012

PLAYING CATCH UP

I have three days to catch up on, so lets get rolling...

Sunday is splurge day which means D can eat mulitple helpings of dinner.  It is important to prepare a meal that deserves this special attention!

I won't spend alot of time on my spaghetti sauce creation since most people have their own way of making it and typically aren't looking for anything new.

I'll tell you what I throw in:

Hunts Spaghetti Sauce ($1)
Italian Seasoning
Natures Own
Minced Garlic
Garlic Powder
Crushed Red Pepper
Sugar
Onions
Butter

Overall, it's a sweet and spicy flavor which I love!

Monday night is D's volleyball night, so RL and I spent some quality time together.  We had a yellow/orange themed party night.  Don't give me too much credit. It was completely by accident.   Her ever changing choices of food continues as she would ONLY touch the corn on her highchair.  However, she was VERY interested in the smoothie I was drinking. 
 So, I put some in a bowl and gave her a spoon....

Who needs a spoon...


This kid cracks me up!!

***Bronchitis occupying RL's little chest has slowed the household down...I have a couple of more meals to share that I will post soon!**

No comments:

Post a Comment