Monday, February 13, 2012

A FOLLOW UP TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

If you have been following my blog you may have read a post a few days ago about my new personal development challenge........ working toward the goal of shutting my mouth.  Well, here is the update: I really feel like I am actually improving!!! Now if you see me on a every day basis, you may beg to differ.  However, what you don't know is that there are declarations of new discoveries that I am burying inside my soul and not speaking aloud! Shocked aren't you?  Some may say that the level of intense talking that I share with others has not decreased......but I tell you.......there is MORE.  It's been tough, but I have listened alot and learned alot in the process.  It will continue to be a challenge that I will man up and take every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment