Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

I really really enjoyed this weekend. I felt like I made some progress in my life, enjoyed my family, actually cooked after an over month long break, scored some crazy deals, and embraced awsome weather and pretended it was fall!!

Here is the run down.....

I attended Kajun Kids which is a bi annual consignment sale with children and adult clothes. If you read my blog, you know I am a munchkin market addict!!! This is the first go round for Kajun kids so I didnt consign, I just wanted to check it out!! I ran by saturday morning for the 1/2 price sale and got the following....




$1.50


$2.50


$2.50


$1


$1


I decided to try out a book on CD.



I went to eat with friends!!


I made this for a shower gift



There are some good deals to check out this week....coming soon!!

Also do NOT forget the brookshires bogo sale ends tomorrow!! I did great stocking up!!!



Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment