Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Best of Me book review

So i just finished my first ever audio book!!! In general I loved loved loved the audio book. I feel so accomplished that I completed a task start to finish that involved noone else and was for my own enjoyment. I like saying "yes, I just read this book......"

So lets talk about the book itself. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I have read several (not all) of his books and enjoyed some, thought some were okay, and didnt like one at all.

The best of me falls into the "okay" category. There were some parts that I appreciated and that tugged at the heart strings and other parts that I didnt agree with, and then parts that I thought were too predictable. His writting style has always been a favorite of mine so it was an easy "read" just not the BEST story ever.

At the time I chose it at the library, I did not know it would be made into a movie so that was a little interesting discovery. Not sure though if it makes it much better since I dont really watch movies.

I am, however, pumped to choose my next book to "read". I will see you tonight, library!!

And just for fun....






Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment