Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back in the Kitchen

I closed out my cooking hiatis last weekend and whipped up some family meals pleasing to all who gathered around my table. Well, except for landon who apparently likes nothing other than soft pretzals and sno cones. So that leaves me, D and Ruddick were so happy I had returned!!

Grilled chicken with roasted okra. To.die.for!! Use my search box to find how to make this okra. D rated it a 10


Bbq shrimp. Also searchable to find the recipe. The corn was fresh from a friend and D exclaimed that it was the best corn he has ever put in his mouth.


And then of course, my ole go to tilapia. Topped with grated parm cheese.


I can assure you that everyone in the family appreciates my return. Again, except for Landon who insists that everything is "nasty" which makes me crazy. Pray for me. I want to thump her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment