Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week Wrap Up

Oh Monday morning, here you are again.  Honestly, I am ready for!! My 3 year NEEDS to be back on a schedule.  My little princess has increased her level of royalty since she has been home for over 2 weeks and not feeling well alot of the time.  I think the only words she is capable of saying is "I want to watch a movie" and "I am really hungry, what do you have".  Yes, I did allow her to watch alot of movies and eat whatever and whenever she wanted after having her tonsils jerked from her throat.  Maybe it went on a little too long simply because I was avoiding maning up and regaining control of my house.  Oh, and she now sleeps in my bed.........like she owns it.  Oh and she stopped napping.  See?!?  It is driving me NUTS!!!



Hopefully, today will be a good day at school (if she stays healthy) and we can resume our typical daily life sans 3 year old tonsils.  I can assure you she will be in a tutu.



R is moving up to a big boy toddler class today.  Its bitter sweet, but it is time.  I have held him back in the creeper room as long as I can as younger children moved before him.  Developmentally, I did not think he was ready to be in a larger room with less controlled chaos.  Now, he is ready although I am still nervous.  Perhaps his speech will improve with the older/same age children??  We are also getting ready to have an OT evaluation (per the recommendation of his speech therapist).  He keeps his thumbs tucked under and his fist closed ALOT.  He can use his fingers and thumbs, but then they immediately go back to fist.  Because of this, his fine motor skills are very weak.



Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment