Monday, August 25, 2014

Manic Monday

Here we go, time for another week. Usually, I am pretty excited about the week and ready to rest in my weekly responsibilities. Today, I am really tired. My house is a hot mess with munchkin market clothes overtaking our living space, I havent scheduled my "numbers" for the week, I have one week left to pass a certification test, I am way behind in my big whit duties...geez can I nap please?

This is the face of munchkin market preperation:







Can we also talk about a little pet peeve of mine? Mardi gras beads. They are like a bottomless pit of items that I am constantly putting away yet they keep showing up. Lets go on a little field trip through my house shall we?















They are everywhere!! Let me also throw in my annoyance with plastic Easter eggs. They tend to also grow from every area of my house.

However there is something great about this week. It ends with FOOTBALL!!!!!! I am overjoyed and so excited about this!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment