Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

I have made an important observation.  As I look at my reader numbers for each blog I write there is an obvious trend.  My Deals of the Week post DROP numbers dramatically and anything else I blog about RISE in numbers.  Clearly, people have turned their back on couponing and moved on.  I have noticed this more and more.  Friends who I thought would make it have abandoned the thought. This is interesting feedback as I continue my blogging journey.  Basically you don't care about the deals?? Is this what your telling me people?  I am not sure how I feel about this.  I am still processing.



So lets talk weekend.



I taught a class this weekend on sensory play experiences that was lots of fun!! One of the most popular ideas that my audience loved is the Cloud Dough.  Mix Flour and baby oil for a really fun sensory play experience.  It is soft and really addicting to play with, my kids love it!!!



I felt the need to bake something even though the scales say STOP putting yummy things in your tummy.  You are gonna need to try at this recipe.  It is AH-MAZING. I am taking it straight from the source.











Yum!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment