Monday, August 4, 2014

School Supplies

I am all about the school supplies right now.  Yes, I know, I do not currently have any children in the school setting.  But the deals people, the deals!!!! I can spend $20 over this "Back to School" sale season and get lots of art supplies for my kids, as well as, items to donate!



Many of you will rebel against my system and state that you only want to go one time to one store and get all you need.  Fine....if you would like to spend more money and not embrace the crazy deals.....to each his own.  For me, I like to chase a sale.



I like to have a bottom line of what I would pay for an item .  I clearly don't have the pressure of a supply list and a deadline, so lets consider this practice for the real deal in a couple of years.  I should be a pro by then!!

Here are my office depot finds this week



Notebooks 10 cents, glue sticks 25 cents, colors 50 cents and sharpies 25 cents! LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment