Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap up

The is weekend was full of new adventures, neighborhood improvements, late night travel, family reunions, cleaning and re-cleaning, and work, work , work.

Why do i do this to myself?? They were perfectly fine in the hot mess condition already.






There will never be enough time to complete this project. Just as there was never enough time to take down the january snowflakes that still hang from my ceiling. Yes, folks. Its still winter in some parts of the Emory household.

Rl decided to copy my actions and clean out boxes in the garage. In case you are unclear, those are dance costumes from the 80s and 90s.



I (along with a dedicated friend, she is on tv) decided to start a new business and i worked on that a bit.






And of course I scored spring amd Easter deals from target.



I just want to sit home all day in my pjs and organize and calculate my savings. Oh to my dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment