Friday, May 2, 2014

Zucchini Spaghetti

 Okay folks, I have exactly 5 weeks and a few days to prepare for my summer beach trip.  However lets call it what it is, I have exactly 5 weeks and a few days before I have to put on a bathing suit and stand shamefully on a beach full of skinny in shape people. I can just imagine beautifully shapped women running bay watch style across the sandy shore. I imagine myself trying to contain overflowing fatty jiggles as I yell at my kids not to eat sand or throw it in each other eyes.

Back to the low carb diet I go. My work roommate was nice enough to remind me of the idea to replace spaghetti with zucchini.  So that is what I did.  I sliced in 1/2 length wise and then boiled for about 8 minutes.







Seasoned with salt and pepper, covered with spaghetti sauce, topped with feta cheese (bc that is all I had) and baked at 350 for about 10 minutes.


Oh my, so good and so filling.  I can actually feel my beach bod being sculpted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment