Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Quick Update

Ruddick's appointment in Shreveport went really well yesterday.  We "should' have results by the end of the day, however, the CLS that performed the test does not "expect" to see any negative results.  HIP HIP HOORAY!!



Let me take this moment to admit a pet peeve I have about MYSELF!! I am such a planner and an organizer but yet I never have it all together.  Yesterday I fumbled around under pressure like a first time mom and for sure did not display characteristics of a 3 1/2 year vet.  I struggled putting R into the stroller, I dropped things out of the diaper bag, I didn't bring a paci clip so I picked up a paci 99,999 times, I ran out of snacks, no sippy cup, and on and on and on.  As much as I dream of an organized life, God did not create me that way.  My gene make up argues against itself.  One side of the brain has anxiety build up without things in order and the other side intentionally creates mess and confusion because the stress of trying to be perfectly organized is too much to handle.  Does this make sense to anyone? Let me give you a visual.





Get it now??

No comments:

Post a Comment