Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day..

Wait what? Was it Mother's Day? Really? Are you sure?

Yes, this is a big ole dose of sarcasm for your reading pleasure.  I spent my mother's day tucked away in our lovely home spending quality (forced) time with my family.  Some may describe my lovely home as toxic and it has been for the last few days.

Me, D, and RL were all invaded with strep and it has been simply awful.  RL felt better within a day of her shot, but mom and dad not so much.  Parenting on 10% energy is not an easy task and I did not do it successfully.  My kids may or may not have had pop sickles for dinner.

D promises a "do-over" for mother's day.  Its a good thing I pat myself on the back often, cause this rumored "do-over" will never happen.

We must move forward into the week because it is RECITAL week!!! RL's first dance recital!!!! Oh, the excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment