Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Another packed weekend in the Emory household.  It never stops........never ever ever does it stop.

Friday I presented a scholarship to a Sterlington highschool student.  I really liked the size of the school.  I know that it will be significantly larger by the time my kids go there, but I enjoyed the feel of the school.


I did some more labeling with my new business adventure.  I went labeling crazy.  I love it.









We did many other things that were not photo documented.  Honestly now I can't even remember what those things were!  I have moved on to this crazy week with another one to follow.

This week is a dud in terms of deals, but I will post a couple tomorrow.

Today I am taking my son for labwork.  More test for this sweet baby boy.  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment