Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Deals this Week

This is a very important week.  It is the week that, hopefully, my life will start to slow down and prepare my heart in soul for my upcoming beach vacation.  Yes...that is right folks.....I am vacating this town and relocating my bottom to the sandy beaches of Pensacola Florida.  Be still my heart.

In the next 3 weeks I ask that you join me in my journey of preparation.  We have 3 weeks to prepare my wardrobe, my wallet, my suitcases, and my body.  Packing and planning is 1/2 the fun of the trip!! You don't agree?? To each his own....

Let's look at the deals this week....

Walgreens

Cheesy Velveeta Skillet - $1.99 - Receive $1.99 Register Rewards - FREE (I don't think I want to eat this on account of the microwavable meat, but I can donate this)

Capriclear 100% Coconut Oil Spray - $8.00 - Receive $8 RR - FREE

St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin - $2.00 - Buy 1 Receive 1,000 Balance Rewards - Use .50 from smartsource.com - Pay .50 (good donate item)

Brut or Sure Deodorant - $1.49 - Use $1/1 from SS 5/18 - Pay .50

2 Bayer Low Dose Aspirin - $2.99 -Buy one get one 50% - Use 2 $1.50/1 from SS 5/4  and use $1/1 from Walgreens May saving booklet (will deduct twice - FREE


CVS

Dawn Liquid - $.99 - Use .50/1 Dawn from coupons.com - $.49

There are a several Spend so much and receive so much deals at CVS this week.  I am going to have to look at that a little further and see if there is anything on the list that I need for my family or beach trip that would be worth it.  I will post on that in a couple of days.

If you read this today, say a little prayer for my family and my 16 month old.  We are off to Shreveport for a little specialized lab work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment