Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Low Carb

Okay, I have less than a couple of months before I hit the beach for my summer vacation.  Unfortunately, I am still holding a little weight from my 1 year old.  I am pretty sure that the stress of two kids has caused me to over indulge myself in all things pastry.  Spoonfuls of icing, king size candy bars, pasta pasta pasta, nachos...oh the nachos at 10:00 PM before bed.  Enough.  2 months and counting down.  Unless I plan to wear a maxi dress all week to cover up these hamhocks some call thighs, I got to get in shape!!!



Step 1: Low Carbs



I start with low carbs at dinner.  Pretty easy to do.  Lots of spinach salads and no pastas!!













Step 2:  Exercise?? Eeek.....I'm scared.  This is to be determined.





Step away from the Easter candy......

1 comment: