Monday, April 7, 2014

Let them see You

It's Monday and the beginning of another busy week.  Lots of Big Whit work to do and I'm already behind, our FIRST wee ball practice, empty fridge so must look for sales, I really need to cook something....anything this week, my FIRST mascara party on Friday, my FIRST training to lead at my new job, neighborhood party, birthday party, Landon's speech evaluation, Ruddick's Early Steps evaluation........seriously it's only Monday.

Did you realize that Easter is just two weeks away?? I have two weeks to get into the Easter spirit and attempt to teach my kids why we celebrate.  I found this idea AFTER Easter last year on pinterest and I have been waiting a whole year to try it.


An Easter tree and Resurrection Eggs.


Here is a link to the verses I will use for the Eggs.  I will choose my symbols as I go.  You can always use a printable picture as a back up if you can't find a tangible picture.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxwbGF5ZWF0Z3Jvd3ByaW50YWJsZXN8Z3g6MWRiODgzY2QyMTdlZjFlNw

I also have a special surprise for neighbors.  They are getting EGGED!! Hehe.  I will share those details later this week.

Coming off a tough weekend and going into another week, I spent some time trying to regroup myself this morning.  I want to share one my favorite songs that really helps to reset me and turn my focus to what is most important.

Sit back, listen, and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Be1on3JHk





No comments:

Post a Comment