Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Minestrone

I had a meeting scheduled for last night, but it got cancelled at the last minute.  I had NOTHING prepared, scheduled, or thought of for dinner.  Searching through the pantry, I find my Bear Creek soup that does not require meat.  Score!  I simply followed the directions to make the soup.  I was craving mushrooms so a sauteed a few with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, and butter.  I also roasted baby carrots with red pepper flakes (sooooo addicting)

This was a simply, quick, and delicious meal for the family!!!!






I also want to give a shout out to my very BESTES friend in the whole wide universe.  She just had her 3rd baby in KOREA.  Yes, I said Korea.  They don't speak English, she has to use google translate to communicate, and she just popped out a baby.  My hero.

Isn't he cute!!!! However, he is currently nameless.  Lets pray about this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment